Home | Farm | Business
Like most websites, we – East Cork Oil Company Unlimited Company (trading as:
A. Browne Oil Company, Banner Oil, C.R.L. Oil, Clare Oil, Comeragh Oil, D Oil, Estuary Fuel Distribution, Feale Oil Products, John O’Neill Oil, Kerry Petroleum, Marina Oil Distributors, Michael O’Reilly Oil Company, Mill Oils, Ross Oil, Shreelawn Oil, South of Ireland Petroleum, South of Ireland Petroleum West Cork, Swift, Tara Oil, Unecol, Vale Oil & Wexford Oil) use some cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before or to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time. These cookies contain information about the use of your computer but they don’t include personal information about you.
What Cookies do we use
- Session Cookies As you travel around our site, there are times when we need to remember technical information about you as you go from page to page. We use this technical information in many ways to improve your user experience. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and only stays in place until you end your session ( usually when you leave our site. )
- We use web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and, for example, to identify whether you have visited specific services we offer previously. This information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes. It allows us to track information, such as how many individual users we have and how often they visit our website
- Persistent or Login Session Cookie When you log into a restricted area, we may set a cookie on your PC, to remember your login details. This can be used for your convenience so that on subsequent visits, you aren’t required to provide the entire log-in information again. This cookie will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
Controlling your cookies
Managing cookies in your browser
Most current browsers allow you:
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see https://www.aboutcookies.org/. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.